“There is more to life than increasing its speed.” - Gandhi
Our society teaches us to give more than we receive. It also celebrates stress and being busy. This life style depletes us and sets the stage for pain and dysfunction. We literally have to be sick to feel that we are allowed to take care of ourselves.
A consistent self care routine is the greatest gift we can offer to our families, friends, and the world. When we love and care for ourselves, we then can help others from a place of joy and wholeness.
Swedish Massage This is the classic relaxation massage.
Myofacial Release and Scar Tissue Release This technique helps to relieve adhesions that have developed from injuries or surgeries. It can help create more from of movement especially related to abominal surgeries. What do adhesions look like?
CranioSacral - "CranioSacral Therapy is a light-touch approach that can create dramatic improvements in one's life. It releases tensions deep in the body to relieve pain and dysfunction and improve whole-body health and performance, "- The Upledger Institute.
The body knows what it needs to heal. The craniosacral therapist is present to listen to the body and offer gentle support. This is amazing work that is easier to experience than to explain!
Craniosacral Therapy is powerful healing for both children and adults.
Do you have questions about craniosacral therapy? Call or email!
Somato-Emotional Release - Our bodies are like filing cabinets, hold "files" of physical and emotional distress, sometimes for years, until we are at a safe time and place to process and release those "file". This is an amazing way our bodies keep us safe and functional during a stressful event. Somato-Emotional Release combines craniosacral therapy with guided imagery to access these stories. As these "files" are emptied, clients can reclaim energy that was being used to keep the stories filed away. Clients can have a greater sense of peace and the ability to be in the present moment. This is a gentle and enlightening process that can offer deeper understanding of ourselves, of others, and the world.
Lymph Drainage Therapy This therapy has been shown to aid in the absorption of toxins; assist the body in deep cleansing; stimulate fluid circulation and the work of the immune system; asborb fat molecules; induce deep relaxation; and provide antispastic actions.
I am currently working with edema clients who have complete lymphatic systems. The edema (swelling) can be from injury, surgery, allergies, sinus problems, dental work, medications, etc.
For more information about the benefits about Lymph Drainage Therapy:
At this time, I am not yet trained to work with lymphedema (primary or as a result of lymph node removal or radiation to lymph nodes). Please speak with your physican to find a therapist trained to work with lymphedema.
Energy Healing Sessions with Reiki
- There is nothing mysterious about energy work.
- We all work with energy every day!!
- When we smile and think a loving thought about a family member, we are sending loving energy.
- When we raise our hands to pray for a fellow church member in need, that is energy healing.
- When we are angry or afraid we are creating and sending out those energies.
- Have you ever walked into a room of someone who was very angry or afraid and you could just feel the heaviness in the room?
- Like attracts like!!!!
- The more joyful, loving and postive we are in our lives the more we attract liked minded people and situations.
- If you don't like the situations you find yourself in, shift the way you see the world and yourself.
- All healing begins with ourselves.
- An energy healer is someone who, through daily spirtual practices and a joyful world view, has increased their flow of loving, healing energy to support their client's healing and energtic balance.
Do you have questions about energy work? Call or email!!!
Reiki - Reiki is energy work that helps bring balance to the physical, emotional, and spiritual bodies through balancing the chakra system. The therapists' hands on placed on the client's body in specific locations to facilitate the healing process. I am a Reiki master, receiving my training while at Cumberland Institute. http://www.reiki.org/faq/whatisreiki.html
Adults and Children 12 and Up:
60 minute session $75
90 minute session $110
Five 60 minute sessions $325 (save $50)
Five 90 minute sessions $480 (save $70)
Children under 12:
60 minute session $60
Three 60 minute sessions $150 (save $30)